Step by step:
- Back up all your data.
- Uncheck the Debug Mode, on the application menu.
- Connect to the computer via USB.
- Unzip the LG-Utils-0.4.2.zip.
- Inside is an application called KS360-Utils-EN.exe, run it.
- Choose option "I - Extract the files from KDZ file " and then enter the name of the file. KDZ (must be in the same folder as the application is running KS360-Utils-EN.exe).
- Wait for it generates a file V20G_00.cab
- After, go the "J - Flash with assistant (file. cab), " enter the data as below.
- Phone Model: GW620
- File (. CAB) including the firmware, enter the file name V20G_00.cab (must be in the same folder as the application is running KS360-Utils-EN.exe)
- Version (SW version): Here you tell the version you are installing on the V20G_00 case.
- Now wait, it will open the application installation / upgrade from LG. It takes a little bit.
- Then the phone will reset itself and go.
- Running FroYo.